FLFE Plant Growth Experiment I
- Two identical hydroponic growth systems, Experiment A and Experiment B. Continuous water supply to peat plugs that hold the seeds. 4 plugs per growth system. Each plug has a center hole for seed placement.
- Two matching LED growth lights, 45-watt broad spectrum (white, red, blue).
- Equal amounts of water present in each one, filled to mark inside growth system.
- 2 teaspoons of Root Farm Base Nutrient supplement in each growth system container.
- 2 teaspoons of Root Farm Tomato and Veggie Nutrient supplement in each growth system container.
- Both LED Growth lights on the same timer with 16 hours of light per day, on timer.
- Spinach Burpee Salad Sensation Hybrid seeds.
- 12 seeds placed in each hydroponic growth system, 3 seeds per plug, 4 plugs.
- Amount of time from placement of seeds to when photos and measurements were taken: 3 weeks. (see above)
- Experiment A – One hydroponic growth system with the FLFE Field active with EMF Mitigation. (560+ Level of Consciousness [Hawkins Map].)
- Experiment B – (The Control, no additional FLFE support): One hydroponic growth system with no FLFE field active. (The baseline Level of Consciousness in the United States at the time of this experiment, over the past 30 days is approximately 420 Level of Consciousness [Hawkins Map].)
||FLFE Environment with EMF Mit
||No FLFE Environment
|# of seeds germinated
|# of leaves: Full/long & thin
|Average length of leaf*
|Percentage increase in leaf length over control
*The average length of the leaf was measured from the plug to the tip of the leaf, +/- 1/8”.