FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FLFE’s mission is to create the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in our economized society.
We are hiring more CRS to support the rapid growth the company is currently experiencing. This is an exciting opportunity for people who are qualified for this role and are looking for a long-term career within the company. The right candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success. The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are inspired by the customer contact and find that it energizes and enlivens them, adding energy, which translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with customers. They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy as it relates to customers and when they have difficult conversations, and they understand that the company and the managers want them to take time to recover from such intense discussions. They are willing to complete training that they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative in obtaining that training. They utilize the company’s benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries as it relates to gossip and the personal interaction and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment.
CRS is responsible for acting as a liaison between subscribers and FLFE, delivering the best overall customer experience. CRS assists with processing orders, updating customer records, correcting errors, answering account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
The CRS is responsible for assisting new customers to the FLFE service with any immediate concerns/ questions, as well as providing customers assistance with changes to their accounts (changing subscriptions, payment methods, etc.). The CRS offers ongoing support as the subscribers acclimate to being in a high consciousness field. The CRS processes billing for accounts, assists with cancellations of services, as well as encourages the development of ongoing relationships between customers and FLFE.
This is a full-time, entry-level salaried position that reports to the CRS Lead. The working hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, but the ideal candidate can work flexible hours as agreed with their supervisor.
The CRS is expected to exhibit professional warmth and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The CRS performance is measured based on their customer retention, subscription growth, emotional maturity, ability to express their own individuality (their own authentic way of being) while maintaining healthy relationships with coworkers. All the above requires an ability to maintain a positive frame of mind in all interactions, both internal and external.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting customers on the subscribed service as they begin to experience the benefits of the FLFE mobile phone or home service
- Receiving and responding to incoming phone calls & emails in a timely, supportive manner
- Supporting customers as they subscribe to FLFE for the mobile phone, mobile object, or property subscriptions (home/ business/ non-profit)
- Listening to and supporting customers in their subscription choices – remembering to encourage themto subscribe to what is most appropriate for them, not “What you would choose.”
- Checking new orders for completed payment, correct address/ phone number/ mobile object order as well as information required for a subscription (i.e. business name for a business subscription)
- Completing notes and tasks on records, ensuring clear, concise communications are maintained
- Providing outbound support to customers as required/ requested
- Connecting with customers who did not complete a free trial (subscribed directly to the service)
- Connecting with customers who are subscribed to an FLFE service for 7 weeks or longer
- Assisting customers with billing, following up on overdue accounts; ensuring that customers with failed Credit Cards reached, to maintain service
- Process cancellations as required (customer requested, cancellations due to non-payment, etc.)
- Ongoing support and assistance to team and department with projects as requested
- Assist Junior Customer Support Staff with Free Trial customers as available/ needed
- Able to maintain a professional/positive presence when connecting with customers, able to self- regulate/self-motivate /do self-care as necessary within reason (effectively managing the workload of inbound customer contacts/other tasks)
- Continuous education regarding FLFE services and programs
- Having fun and being engaged with assisting others on their journey to higher consciousness
- Eligible to work in Canada; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or have a work permit
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other international languages would be an asset
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to collaborate with the team
- Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand your role as the company evolves
- Willingness to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all”.
- No relevant experience required however experience in customer-facing position preferred
- To be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and in the lives of the fellow employees
- Answer inbound calls and respond to voice mail as received, prioritizing urgent inquiries
- Check emails and respond to customer inquiries, attend to other staff needs, etc.
- Work on daily tasks- check task list, attend to Critical, Essential, and Non-Essential in that order
- Check new subscription records as assigned- ensure information is correct if needed, contact the subscriber
- Complete tasks as assigned- priority goes to customer supports and failed payments
- Provide ongoing customer support – the customers are the reason we are here, and we need to excel at customer support
- Assist other team members with their tasks/customers, as necessary
- Monitor yourself- if you need to take a break, do so, while keeping the teammates informed
- Ongoing learning opportunities – research a topic related to consciousness, watch a webinar, grow your mind.
Minimum QualificationsHigh School Diploma or equivalent; further education in Business courses preferred
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
No. Relocation package is not available for this role.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for the role of CRS’ in the subject line.