Customer Relationship Specialist, CRS
FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers a subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life, including personal growth, reduced anxiety, better sleep, EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation etc. FLFE accomplishes this through a high conscious environment that supports enhanced energy leading to optimal health & increased mental freedom.
FLFE’s mission is to support the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society. One of the ways we express that at FLFE is by exploring business as a spiritual path.
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified people and for people looking for a long-term career. The ideal candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success. The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are inspired by the customer contact and find that it energizes and enlivens them, adding energy, which translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving, and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with customers. They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy as it relates to customers and when they have difficult conversations, and they understand that the company and the managers want them to take time to recover from such intense discussions. They are willing to complete the training they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative to obtain that training. They utilize the company’s benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries related to gossip and the personal interaction and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment.
CRS is part of the core operations team responsible for acting as a liaison between subscribers and FLFE, delivering the best overall customer experience. This is a full-time (35 to 40 hours/week) role that reports to the CRS Lead. The office hours are 7 am to 10 pm Monday to Saturday. The candidate can work flexible hours within the same as agreed with the Lead.
The CRS is responsible for onboarding new customers to the FLFE service. The CRS offers ongoing support as the subscribers acclimate to being in a high consciousness field. The CRS addresses any immediate concerns or questions, as well as provides customers assistance with changes to their accounts (changing subscriptions, payment methods, etc.). CRS assists with processing orders, updating customer records, correcting errors, answering account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
The CRS has a mindset of constantly exploring the options of having multiple subscriptions (FLFE Home, Business, Everywhere, Smarter EMF, etc.) for the subscriber, their friends and family. The CRS also processes billing for accounts, assists with change of services while strengthening the ongoing relationships between customers and FLFE. The CRS exhibits professional warmth and maintains high levels of customer satisfaction.
The CRS performance is measured based on their customer retention, subscription growth by acquiring multiple subscriptions per subscriber, business growth through lead generation/referrals, emotional maturity, and ability to express their own individuality (their own authentic way of being) while maintaining healthy relationships including proper boundaries with their coworkers. All the above requires maintaining a positive frame of mind in internal and external interactions.
Key Performance Indicators for the CRS role are:
- Maintaining the customer retention standard of between 96 & 97%
- Spreading goodwill in the world
- Maintaining the number of subscriptions per subscriber & exploring new ways to increase subscriptions per subscriber
- Actively participating in the education & training programs & demonstrate the newly acquired skills
- Being a happy, positive, mature resource for the coworkers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Self-regulate/self-motivate /do self-care as necessary within reason (effectively manage the workload of inbound customer contacts/other tasks)
- Support subscribers as they begin to experience the benefits of the FLFE mobile phone or home service
- Supporting customers as they subscribe, receive and respond to incoming phone calls & emails promptly, adhering to the FLFE branding guidelines in the communications
- Listening to, understanding, and supporting customers in their subscription choices – remembering to encourage them to subscribe to what is most appropriate for them, not “What you would choose.”
- Checking new orders for completed payment, correct address/ phone number/ mobile object order, as well as information required for a subscription (i.e., the business name for a business subscription)
- Completing notes and tasks on records, ensuring clear, concise communications are maintained
- Connecting with customers who did not complete a free trial (subscribed directly to the service)
- Provide proactive outbound support by regularly reaching out and connecting with the subscribers, assisting them with billing, change of service, following up on overdue accounts, and ensuring that customers with failed Credit Cards are contacted to maintain service.
- Ongoing support and assistance to team and department with projects or initiatives as requested.
- Assist Junior Customer Support Staff with Free Trial customers as available/ needed
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in Team Meetings, Team Activities and Company Events
- Continuously upgrade business skills utilizing the available resources (e.g., HRdownloads, FranklinCovey, etc.) and office tools (software), educate themselves about FLFE services to be most effective in this role.
- Stay fully engaged while assisting coworkers and customers on their journey to higher consciousness.
- Eligibility to work in Canada is mandatory; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- High School Diploma or equivalent; further education in Business courses or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other international languages would be an asset
- Basic technology skills including Email management, Web Navigation, Word processing, Typing Speed of 30 wpm, File Management, Video Conferencing (Zoom/VSee/Skype), familiarity with MS Office
- Social Media savvy, comfortable using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience in a customer-facing position and a user-level understanding of CRM software
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to collaborate with the team
- Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand your role as the company evolves
- Desire to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation.”
- Shall be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and the lives of the fellow employees
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
No. Relocation package is not available for this role.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for the role of CRS’ in the subject line.