Visitors to Focused Life-Force EnergyTM Website
FLFE Innovations Corp. (“FLFE”, “we”, or “us”) operates the Focused Life-Force EnergyTMWebsite (the “Site”)to provide online access to information about FLFE and the services we provide.
FLFE reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement, as modified. Please check back for updates to this Agreement.
Effective Date: This Agreement was last updated on April 28, 2019, and has been in effect since January 1st, 2014.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR PROVINCE, TERRITORY, OR COUNTRY, TO USE THIS SITE AND/OR BECOME A SUBSCRIBER OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE.
All of the following statements are intended to encourage all of us to take full responsibility for our health. We believe a healthy body is the foundation for the evolution of our consciousness, which is in alignment with the mission of FLFE (which is to support the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society). It is in this spirit that we include this medical disclaimer. We wish good health for you and your loved ones and that you experience the best life has to offer.
All content found on flfe.net (“Website”), including text, images, audio, video and/or other formats (“Content”), were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Similarly, conversations, whether by message, email, telephone or any other means with FLFE Innovations Corp. employees (“Conversations”) are for informational purposes only and not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or heard on this Website or during Conversations.
There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited on the Website or during Conversations touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.
Everyone is advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. Please consult your physician or mental health professional before making any changes, especially if have a medical condition or are taking any medication. Nothing you read or heard here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis, or courses of treatment.
FDA Disclaimer: The advice and statements on this Website and during Conversations have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Any information on this Website and during Conversations is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by the Website, during Conversations with FLFE employees, podcast guests, or anyone else connected to FLFE Innovations Corp. is solely at your own risk.
Focused Life-Force EnergyTMContent
FLFE or its affiliates or licensors solely and exclusively own all rights, title and interest in all materials posted to the Site, made available through a mobile device format, or sent to you by e-mail, including, without limitation: names, images, logos, and pictures identifying services of FLFE; and any of its emails, site designs, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, “Content”)
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable right to access the Site on the terms specified herein. Other than as expressly permitted herein, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the Content. When you use the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws, including, without limitation, trademark and copyright law. You may display and print the Content solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Any other use of Content, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance, without the prior written permission of FLFE, is strictly prohibited. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy any or all of the Content without prior written permission of an authorized officer of FLFE.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Content. Violation of any provision of this Agreement may subject you to legal action.
Focused Life-Force EnergyTMMarks
The FLFE and FocusedLife-Force EnergyTM names, logos, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are proprietary marks of FLFE and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by FLFE, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among clients, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. All other trademarks displayed on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those third parties. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the Web sites of third parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those third parties endorse or have any affiliation with us or the Site. Requests for authorization should be submitted to FLFE.
All subscribers (“Subscribers”) of the Site shall receive a password and an account (“Account”). Subscribers are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their Account whether authorized or unauthorized. Subscriber agrees to notify us of any unauthorized use of Subscriber’s Account or any other breach of security known or which should be known to the Subscriber. Subscriber’s right to use the Site is personal to the Subscriber. Subscriber agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Site without our express written consent.
Monthly subscriptions automatically renew each month at the same price until the Subscriber affirmatively cancels the subscription*.
Annual subscriptions automatically renew each year at the same price until the Subscriber affirmatively cancels the subscription*.
*NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST THE SUBSCRIPTION RATES FOR FUTURE BILLING PERIODS AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL PERIODS, BUT WILL PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE RATE CHANGE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED FOR THE ACCOUNT.
By self-selecting the appropriate address and entity type, you represent and warrant that you have reviewed the guidelines for applying FLFE and the Site’s services to a home, business, non-profit and/or Religious or Spiritual Organization and chosen the appropriate address and entity type in accordance with those guidelines. FLFE reserves the right to terminate any subscription without refund in the event FLFE discovers that such selection was made in bad faith or in violation of this provision.
If a Subscriber is unsatisfied with the services provided by FLFE for any reason whatsoever, the Subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time by writing to email@example.com or calling our office at (250) 352-9909 between 9AM and 5PM PST. The charge shows up on your credit card as FOCUSEDLIFE. Even if you cancelled with PayPal, please phone or email FLFE to notify us of any changes in your subscription. Notice of cancellation must be received at least 5 business days before your next billing date. If you file a dispute with your financial institution for any reason, then we will incur a $20 admin fee per payment which we may charge to you.
Monthly subscription fees paid to date will not be refunded to the Subscriber, but the Subscriber will not be charged any additional subscription fees for the next billing cycle following the date we receive the notice of cancellation.
Annual or 6-month subscriptions can be cancelled at any time and will be refunded as follows:
Refunds are given on 6-month and annual subscriptions and if you would like to cancel your subscription, please contact the FLFE office. If you cancel you will forfeit the discount you received and there is a $60 admin fee. For example, if you cancel your subscription during the 4th month of a 6 month or annual subscription, your refund will be the amount you paid less 4 months x the standard monthly price less the $60 admin fee.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit or is submitted through your Account, if anything, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, or copyright. If we make available a discussion group or bulletin board on this Site, you warrant that your use of such features is for lawful purposes only, as outlined below.
By placing or downloading material on the Site, including intellectual property, documents, text, images, audio files or other audio-visual content to the Site (“User Content”), you represent and warrant: (a) You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the User Content you provide and the rights to provide it under this Agreement; and (b) the User Content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Without limitation, you may not submit or transmit through this Site any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
(a) violates or infringes the rights of FLFE or others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, proprietary and/or intellectual property rights;
(b) is inaccurate, unlawful, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, pornographic, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable to FLFE or other uses of the Site;
(c) victimizes, harasses, degrades, intimidates, discriminates against, or retaliates against an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, sex, race, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal law;
(d) collects, stores, and/or discloses personal data about other others unless specifically authorized by such others;
(e) impersonates any person, business or entity, including FLFE, and our employees and agents;
(f) misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
(g) contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
(h) attempts to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
(i) transmits spam, bulk or unsolicited communications or posts third-party advertisements;
(j) that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations or other government requirements or rules having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm, or that otherwise could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
(k) violates this Agreement, guidelines, or any policy we post on the Site; or
(l) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue or negatively affects or interferes with other users’ ability to use the Website.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion, to view, move, remove, block, edit, or refuse any Content, including User Content, for any reason, including, without limitation, that such User Content violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
Information Provided to FLFE
Do not send FLFE any confidential or proprietary information. Any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that you send to FLFE will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that any such information you choose to provide may be reproduced, used, and distributed by FLFE for any purpose without restriction.
Site is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The Content provided in and through this Site is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The Site is intended to provide general information about FLFE’s services and opportunities to harness Focused Life-Force Energy™for the benefit of your home, business, or organization.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU SUFFER FROM USE OF THE SITE.
THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FLFE, ITS LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS AND CONTRACTORS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
FLFE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, THE AVAILABILITY, USEFULNESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES.
FLFE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY EMAILS SENT FROM FLFE AND POSITIVE BENEFITS OBTAINED FROM FLFE’S SERVICES, WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR (C) ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT OR SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM USING, ACCESSING, OR OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
FLFE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ITS HOSTING OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION COMPLIES WITH LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL RECORDS RETENTION REQUIREMENTS AND HAS NO OBLIGATION TO RETAIN ANY DATA OR INFORMATION AFTER THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR REGISTRATION. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BACKUP OF ANY AND ALL DATA OR INFORMATION YOU POST OR SUBMIT TO THE SITE AND FLFE HAS NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF OR THE ENTIRE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE CONTENT, SITE OR ANY FLFE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED ORDERS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), EVEN IF FLFE HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, HOWEVER THEY ARISE, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES DUE TO: (a) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE, SERVICES, OR CONTENT; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (c) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, MALICIOUS OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, OR FALSE OR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS; (d) CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY RECEIVE BY EMAIL, DOWNLOAD, USE, MODIFY, RELY ON, OR DISTRIBUTE; OR (e) THE LOSS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, OR CONTENT SUBMITTED OR POSTED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY OR THE LIABILITY OF OUR LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS AND CONTRACTORS IN CONNECTION YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, EXCEED $10.00.
THIS AGREEMENT DEFINES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parents, predecessors, subsidiaries, assigns, agents, attorneys, trustees, trusts, trust beneficiaries, directors, partners, joint venturers, stockholders, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from each and any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, due to or arising out of your use of the Content, FLFE’s services, or the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your (or other user of the Site using your computer or Account) infringement of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
Your right to use the Site automatically terminates if you violate this Agreement or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with the Site. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of any of the Site, for any reason, with or without notice.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
- In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is our policy to terminate the registered account of a Subscriber who is deemed to infringe third-party intellectual property rights and/or to remove User Content that is deemed to be infringing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is displayed on the Site, please provide substantially the following information to our Copyright Agent (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(2) a description of your copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site (providing us with website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
(4) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Our copyright agent can be reached as follows:
FLFE Innovations Corp.
P.O. Box 339
Nelson, British Columbia
Canada, V1L 5R2
Attn: Copyright Agent
(2) For other inquiries or questions, please use the information listed in the Contact Us section on the Site. Please also note that, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
- Counter-Notification for Intellectual Property Infringement. If you elect to send us a counter-notice in response to a notice of intellectual property infringement, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to FLFE’ designated Copyright Agent (see above for contact information) that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the registered user;
(2) a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (providing us with a website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
(3) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
(4) a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
(5) a statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which FLFE may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of intellectual property infringement or an agent of such person.
(6) Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this Agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement may not be amended.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Site. You acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site and operation of the Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve and disclose any account information and the contents of your online communications if required to do so by law, or in good faith belief that preservation and/or disclosure is reasonably necessary for the following purposes: (1) to comply with legal process, such as a court order, search warrant, or subpoena; (2) to enforce the terms of this Agreement; (3) to render service you request; (4) to protect the rights or property of FLFE, and its third party suppliers and licensors; or (5) in circumstances that we deem, in our sole discretion, to pose a threat to the safety of you or others.
The FLFE Life-Force EnergyTM site is managed in the State of Ohio, United States of America. We make no representation that material found at the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the FLFE Life-Force EnergyTM site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The Site is owned and operated by FLFE. Any inquiries about this Policy should be directed to:
FLFE Innovations Corp.
P.O. Box 339
Nelson, British Columbia
Canada, V1L 5R2
This Policy is incorporated by reference into the Terms to which you agreed upon entering the Site.
How we gather information from users. The information we learn from you helps us personalize and improve your experience at the Site. The following are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Voluntarily Give Us: We receive information when you register for the Site, sign up for a subscription, or request certain features. Any personally identifiable information you provide on your behalf or behalf of a Subscriber of your organization or family is voluntary. This personal data (such as name, age, gender, address, and/or email address) may be used to create personalized content, services, and advertising on our Site, as well as to better understand your preferences. The Site may combine information that you voluntarily give us with information provided by third parties and affiliates. This information will not be sold or rented to third parties. You should be aware, however, that others may access such information and use it, though any such use would be without the consent of FLFE.
- Email / Opt-Out: By obtaining an Account and/or providing us your email address, you consent to receive email relating to your Account, which may involve sending emails regarding notices about your Account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in passwords, or payment method, confirmation emails, or other transactional information). You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send you via email will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. If you provide us your email address, you also agree we may send you emails, including but not limited to surveys and notifications, to help us improve the Content or the Site, customize the Content, and/or layout of our Site for each individual consumer and to contact consumers for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive certain non-transactional communications, you may contact FLFE, and indicate you do not want to receive such forms of email from FLFE or Focused Life-Force EnergyTM.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and record certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information, which is recordable any time you use the Internet, includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your domain name, if any; and computer and connection information, such as browser type and version. In addition, like many Web sites, we use a technology called “cookies” to record your activity while visiting the Site. We use this information to learn how you use the Site, to remember your preferences, and to diagnose problems.
- Aggregated Usage Information: We may provide aggregated usage information to third parties, such as content licensors and advertisers, for diagnostic, billing, and sales purposes. However, such information will not include any personally identifiable user information. This information is purely statistical in nature and cannot be tied to you.
Do We Share Your Personal Information? In addition to the third-party sharing discussed above, the Site may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share personally identifiable information about you with third parties only in order to provide services or products that you have requested; when we have your permission in writing; or as otherwise described in this Policy.
- We may share your information with our affiliates or agents in order to provide services or communicate with you on our behalf.
- We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example, without limiting the foregoing, we may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
More Information about Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enable us to personalize your Web browsing experience. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features on the Site.
How Do I Learn More About The Information Collected? If you have any questions or concerns about the information collected about you or this Policy, please contact us. When you use the Site, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Change to Privacy Policies. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for any changes. By continuing to use this Site, you accept all such changes.
Last Updated: 5/25/2018