Financial Controller (FP)
FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FLFE’s mission is to support the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society. One of the ways we express that at FLFE is by exploring business as a spiritual practice
This is an exciting opportunity for person who is qualified for this role and is looking for a long-term career within the company. The right candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success. The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment
We are looking for a results-driven and confident financial controller to manage our organization’s financial reporting and direct our accounting operations.
The Financial Controller shall hold the space for financial solvency while maintaining and upgrading the professional standards of the company (FLFE).
This is a part-time role (40 to 50 hours/month) and work hours are flexible. However the position could lead to full time employment as the company continues to grow. This position reports directly to the business owners of FLFE Innovations Corp.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The financial controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company. This includes the preparation of financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk and optimize opportunities. The financial controller role will streamline our accounting functions where necessary, provide financial analysis and reports, guide staff on business finance issues and promote regulatory compliance.
- Eligibility to work in Canada is mandatory; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Accounting degree CPA with minimum 10 years experience preferably a mix of public practice and industry
- Proficiency in accounting software such as QuickBooks, familiar with Infusionsoft CRM software
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent technology skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Very detailed-oriented and a fast learner
- Positive, friendly with an ability to collaborate with the team
- Can work effectively under pressure and adapt to constant change
- Reliable and organized, with the ability to juggle priorities
- Experience with systems conversions preferred but not required
- Enjoy working for a growing company, with the desire to take on new responsibilities that arise with a growing company
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand your role as the company evolves
- Willingness to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation”
- Ability to maintain a positive frame of mind in all interactions, both internal and external
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period & if workings 30+ hours per week)
- Flexible Work Hours as agreed with the business owners
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers
- This is an opportunity to work for a company that is consciously and measurable increasing the consciousness of the planet
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for the role of Financial Controller’ in the subject line.