Financial Controller (FC)
FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy. FLFE does accomplishes this through a high conscious environment which supports enhanced energy leading to optimal health & increased mental freedom.
FLFE’s mission is to create the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society. One of the ways we express that at FLFE is by exploring business as a spiritual path.
This is an exciting opportunity for person who is qualified for this role and is looking for a long-term career within the company. The right candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success. The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic and appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment.
We are looking for a results-driven and confident financial controller to manage our organization’s financial reporting and direct our accounting operations.
This is a full-time role (37.5/hours per week). This position reports directly to the business owners and the Senior Financial Controller of FLFE Innovations Corp.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The financial controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company. This includes the preparation of financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, cash-flow management and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk. The financial controller will provide financial analysis and reports and advice management on business financial decisions.
- Eligibility to work in Canada is mandatory; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- CPA Accounting degree with minimum 10 years experience preferably in a mix of public practice and industry
- Experience in payroll, full cycle accounting for multiple companies including consolidations, inter-company and management reporting
- Experience in cash management, finance, cash -flow analysis, financial modelling, and budgeting
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Desktop accounting software
- Familiarity with CRM software would be an asset
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor and manage staff, including performance evaluations and career development
- Experience in HR and Office Admin would be an asset
- Excellent technology skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent ability to communicate financial concepts
- Very detailed oriented and a fast learner with good time management and organizational skills
- Positive, friendly with an ability to collaborate with the team
- Can work effectively under pressure and adapt to constant change
- Reliable and organized, with the ability to juggle priorities
- Experience with systems conversions would be nice to have
- Enjoy working for a growing company, with the desire to take on new responsibilities that arise with a growing company
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals with a willingness to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation”
- Ability to maintain a positive frame of mind in all interactions, both internal and external including representing the company with providers for Insurance, Benefits, Banking and Legal Agreements
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home and Cell Phone
- Offices that include standings desks, air purifiers, filtered water, excellent lighting, staff lunch room and other staff perks like monthly assessment in office with a CHECK trainer
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name and ‘Application for the role of Financial Controller’ in the subject line.