FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FLFE’s mission is to create the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in our economized society.
We are hiring more Free Trial Specialists (FTS) to support the rapid growth the company is currently experiencing. This is an exciting opportunity for people who are qualified for this role and are looking for a long-term career within the company. The ideal candidate would feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success, knowing that their success is connected.
The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are inspired by the customer contact and find that it energizes and enlivens them, which translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with customers. They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy as it relates to customers and when they have difficult conversations, and they understand the company and the managers want them to take time to recover from such intense discussions. They are willing to complete training that they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative in obtaining that training. They utilize the company’s generous benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries as it relates to gossip, the personal interactions and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment.
FTS is responsible for acting as a liaison between prospects on the free trial and FLFE. The FTS assists prospects in understanding and appreciating the service. The FTS supports the customer on the Free Trial to have their individual experience with the FLFE service and empowers them to trust their own experience, whether they become a subscriber or not. FTS would address any concerns and questions, as well as provide customers with assistance, especially with the subscription process. The FTS offers ongoing support as the prospects acclimate to being in a high consciousness field. The FTS processes billing for accounts as well as encourages the development of ongoing relationships between the subscribers and FLFE and facilitating extraordinary customer experience.
This is a full-time, entry-level salaried position that reports to the CRS Lead. The working hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, but the ideal candidate can work flexible hours as agreed with their supervisor.
The FTS is expected to exhibit professional warmth and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The FTS performance is measured based on the subscription growth through conversion, emotional maturity, ability to express their own individuality (their own authentic way of being) while maintaining healthy relationships with the coworkers. All the above requires an ability to maintain a positive frame of mind in all interactions, both internal and external.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting customers on the free trial as they begin to experience the benefits of the FLFE mobile phone or home service.
- Receiving and responding to incoming phone calls & emails in a timely, supportive manner
- Calling and emailing Free Trial prospects to ask about their Free Trial experience and to answer any questions they may have.
- Provide ongoing customer support, especially as they subscribe to FLFE service
- Listening to and supporting customers in their subscription choices – remembering to encourage
them to subscribe to what is most appropriate for them, not “What you would choose.”
- Check new Free Trial addresses and telephone numbers to ensure FLFE is reaching the desired location. (Contacting Clients if adjustments are necessary.)
- Connect with clients who have turned off the Free Trial for over 24Hrs to gather information as to why and to answer any questions/alleviate any concerns they may have.
- Answer any questions from Free Trial Clients and potential clients that come in through email.
- Assist clients in navigating the FLFE website.
- Follow up with clients once Free Trial has completed gaining feedback on their experience.
- Assist Free Trial clients in transitioning to paid subscriptions.
- Assist others on the FLFE Team when necessary/appropriate.
- Completing notes and tasks on records as required, ensuring clear, concise communications
- Connecting with customers who did not complete a free trial (subscribed directly to the service)
- Assisting customers with billing, ensuring that customers with failed Credit Cards are promptly reached, to start the service
- Assist with team/ department with projects as requested & support team members as needed
- Maintain a professional and positive presence when connecting with prospects & subscribers, self- regulate, self-motivate, and do self-care as necessary within reason (effectively managing the workload of outbound and inbound customer contacts/other tasks)
- Leverage continuous education and personal growth opportunities, improve business skills as well as increase your knowledge and understanding of the FLFE services and programs
- Have fun & stay engaged! The better you feel doing your job, the more supported the customers & the coworkers would feel, remember that happy staff = happy customers!
High School Diploma or equivalent; further education in Business courses preferred
- Eligible to work in Canada; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or have a work permit
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other international languages would be an asset
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to collaborate with the team
- Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand your role as the company evolves
- Willingness to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all”.
- No relevant experience required however experience in customer-facing position preferred
- To be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and in the lives of the fellow employees
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills and opportunity for career development
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your coworkers and customers
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
No. Relocation package is not available for this role.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for the position of FTS’ in the subject line.