IT Support Specialist
FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FLFE’s mission is to create the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society.
We are hiring ITSS to support the rapid growth the company is currently experiencing. This is an exciting opportunity for people who are qualified for this role and are looking for a long-term career within the company. The right candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFE’s success. The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are a self-starter and find that problem solving energizes and enlivens them, adding energy, which translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with the team members. They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy and when they have difficult conversations, they understand that the company and the managers want them to take time to recover from such intense discussions. They are willing to complete training that they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative in obtaining that training. They utilize the company’s benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries as it relates to gossip and the personal interaction and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment.
IT Support Specialist is responsible for all things related to IT both hardware and software. Hardware involves installation, organization, and ordering of work-station components (monitor stands, docking stations, laptops, headphones, keyboards, mice, etc. ), coordination of improvements to various office locations (things like installing more ethernet lines/swapping out monitor stands/installing printers), and troubleshooting issues that arise with company laptops. Software involves the maintenance/development of our various websites/CRM (Infusionsoft), working on various unique projects, and administrating our deployment of Office 365 to suit organizational needs. There is also a minor video editing component that involves our community webinars, which have been occurring every couple months.
This is a full-time position for work at the office. We provide IT support hours from 7 am to 7 pm Monday to Saturday. The ideal candidate can work 35- 40 hours per week within the IT support hours as agreed with their supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to act as Level 1 support on the reported database and website issues, and regularly report status and progress on research/resolution of everyday technical issues
- Effectively manage the networking of approximately 20 office computers and cable phone set system
- Update/Upgrade/Develop within our website Ecosystem
- The ecosystem includes front-facing website (WordPress), customer control panel(WordPress + Memberium), training website, wiki, and Infusionsoft as our back end
- Support and manage the onboarding of new staff & offboarding of employees
- Install, maintain, support, and troubleshoot IT hardware/software using Windows operating systems
- Mostly involves laptops, but does include printers/routers
- Conduct an ongoing check of systems/software and run antivirus scans to ensure smooth operation
- Manage the licensing when installing software
- Vetting and purchasing any IT related equipment such as
- Monitors, laptops, docking stations, headphones, cables, mice, etc.
- Administrate email addresses and Microsoft Products through Office 365
- In-Depth understanding of Infusionsoft (the campaigns) and how all parts function
- You will be the person people go to when they cannot solve a customer-related problem, things like, “why is their information not showing up in the customer portal?”
- Willingness to learn about new pieces of software and how to best utilize them
- Keep up to date with product launches and releases and manage expectations
- Assist in the creation of online training resources for customer-facing team members to refer to
- Manage an enterprise backup & recovery solution
- Minor video editing to make small changes to our community webinars
- Run reports within our CRM (and other tools) to report desired metrics for management
- Train laptop users on newly implemented solutions and the CRM system
- Facilitate webinars live to provide the smoothest experience for attendees
- Document and communicate errors to the appropriate parties that are beyond our means to solve
- Prioritize issues affecting the customer experience
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office 365 Products Suite (especially Excel and OneDrive)
- Enthusiastically welcome ongoing learning opportunities, proactively research relevant topics, watch company webinars, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Information Technology certification or ITIL training would be an asset
- Eligible to work in Canada; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or have a work permit
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other international languages would be an asset
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience & ability to work independently
- Previous experience with Infusionsoft software and Microsoft Project desired
- Familiarity with databases, programming, online marketing, and a customer service focus
- Excellent communication, time management, creative problem solving and organizational skills
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to collaborate with the team
- Technical documentation skills, Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Critical and holistic thinking with the ability to align work with company values and goals and willingness to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation.”
- A passion for learning, growth and expanding your role as the company evolves
- To be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and the lives of the fellow employees
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans (after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
Relocation assistance will be considered for nonlocal residents.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for the role of ITSS’ in the subject line.