Marketing and Referral Partner Coordinator
FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy. FLFE does accomplishes this through a high conscious environment which supports enhanced energy leading to optimal health & increased mental freedom.
FLFE’s mission is to create the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society. One of the ways we express that at FLFE is by exploring business as a spiritual path.
We are hiring a Marketing and Referral Partner Coordinator to support our marketing strategy which is an exciting opportunity for people who are qualified for this role and are looking for a long-term career within the company. The right candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success. The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment expressed in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are inspired by customer contact and find that it energizes and enlivens them. This translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with customers. They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy as it relates to customers. It is the intention of the company to support them to take the time to recover from intense discussions or difficult conversations. They are willing to complete training that they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative in obtaining that training. They utilize the company’s benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries as it relates to gossip and the personal interaction and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment.
We’re seeking a qualified Marketing and Referral Partner Coordinator to manage our Referral Partner Program. This entails onboarding and coordinating marketing launch for new Referral Partners while forming a business relationship with them. Maintaining a good business relationship with Referral partners, updating marketing materials and ongoing communications to Referral partners.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, organizational and communication skills. They have the initiative and an organized system to follow up with Referral Partners through the marketing launch and maintain an ongoing relationship to ensure the parameters of the Referral Partner Agreement are maintained.
This is a full-time (35 to 40 hours/week) role, that reports to the Marketing Lead. The office hours are 7 am to 10 pm Monday to Saturday. The candidate can work flexible hours within the same as agreed with the Lead.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive state which means having a professional/positive presence when with colleagues and referral partners
- Self-regulate / self-motivate / do self-care as necessary within reason
- On board new Referral Partners by training them on our systems and assisting with the launch of their marketing plan. May include designing their landing page and helping with other marketing materials.
- Monitor and communicate with Referral Partners to assist them in growing their referrals
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop referral partner resources and communications for Referral Partners
- Using our CRM system (KEAP) provide customer support to Referral Partners, including looking after their personal FLFE subscriptions
- Reporting Referral Partner Program progress to management
- Update the Referral Partner resource portal in CRM system (Keap)
- Participate in Team Meetings, Team Activities and Company Events
- Continuously upgrade business skills utilizing the available resources (e.g., HRdownloads, Franklin Covey) and office tools (software) needed to be most effective in this role
- Eligibility to work in Canada is mandatory; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing preferred
- Working experience with WordPress
- Spiritual or consciousness-related interest strongly preferred which can be expressed in many ways and the ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts. Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., KEAP or others)
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other international languages would be an asset
- Social Media savvy, comfortable using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to collaborate with the team
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand your role as the company evolves
- Desire to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation”
- Shall be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and in the lives of the fellow employees
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans (after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers. This is an opportunity to work for a company that is consciously and measurably increasing the consciousness of the planet.
Nelson, British Columbia; Nelson sits on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. Click here for more information about Nelson.
Relocation support will be considered for the right candidate.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention your name and ‘Application for the role of Marketing Coordinator’ in the subject line.