FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FLFE’s mission is to support the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in an economized society. One of the ways we express that at FLFE is by exploring business as a spiritual path.
As the Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company. The ideal candidate would be professional, organized, friendly and would make a great first impression. They would truly enjoy interacting with people. They have a desire to learn about and grow with our company. The Receptionist is expected to be resourceful, proactive and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Ultimately, the Receptionist’s responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests warmly and executes all administrative tasks to the high standards.
We are looking for someone to manage our front desk daily and to perform a variety of administrative tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for people who are qualified for this role and are looking for a long-term career within the company as we intend to promote people from within the company. The ideal candidate would feel fulfilled by the alignment of their personal mission with FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success.
The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are inspired by the customer contact and find that it energizes and enlivens them, adding energy, which translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving, and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with customers.
They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy as it relates to customers and when they have intense conversations, and they understand how to recover. They are willing to complete the training that they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative in obtaining that training. They utilize the company’s benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries as it relates to gossip and the personal interaction and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment. You would be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress-management skills are essential for this position.
The Receptionist’s performance is measured based on their ability to contribute positively to the team, their emotional maturity, ability to express their individuality in their own unique way, while maintaining healthy relationships with customers, coworkers, and contractors. All the above requires an ability to maintain a positive frame of mind in all interactions, both internal and external.
The working hours for this role start between 8.00 to 8.30 am to 5 pm (depending on how long a lunch break you would like to take), Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week. As the company continues to grow this role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus and when we have multiple people in the receptionist role, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting subscribers or potential subscribers who call in with their questions about FLFE, assisting them in navigating the FLFE website, encouraging them to sign up or get a free trial
- Receiving incoming phone calls and responding to emails promptly and in a supportive manner while adhering to the FLFE branding guidelines in all communications
- Listening to and supporting customers in their subscription choices – remembering to encourage them to subscribe to what is most appropriate for them, not “What we would choose.”
- Completing notes & tasks on customer records, ensuring clear, concise communications are maintained
- Providing outbound support to customers as required / requested
- Ongoing support and assistance to the team and other department on projects
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in Team Meetings, Team Activities and Company Events
- Maintain a professional/positive presence when connecting with customers, self-regulate/self-motivate /do self-care as necessary within reason
- Continuously upgrade business skills utilizing the available resources (e.g., HRdownloads, FranklinCovey, etc.) and office tools (software) needed to be most effective in this role
- Leverage continuous education and personal growth opportunities, improve their understanding of the FLFE service and programs by watching the company webinars, reviewing the company website, etc.
- Rediscover for yourself the joy of maintaining a loving positive state. The reason this state is so important is that it assists us in being resourceful for our customers, coworkers, and ourselves. This is an important aspect of what we consider ‘Business as a spiritual path’ that is maintaining the positive state which supports us in being resilient and resourceful as we deal with our day-to-day activities. This is a part of how we consciously create the world that we intend at FLFE
- Welcome visitors and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone with positivity
- Answer, screen, and forward inbound calls and respond to voice mails, prioritizing urgent inquiries
- Check emails and respond to customer inquiries, attend to other team needs
- Front-desk activities, including sorting and distributing electronic and paper correspondence
- Check subscription records as assigned, ensure information is correct, if needed, contact the subscriber
- Assist other team members with their tasks/customers, as necessary
- Maintain workplace security by following procedures and protocols
- Keep the reception area safe, tidy, and clean, ensure confidentiality especially while having visitors
- Manage the MS Teams, team updates and schedule meetings
- Order office supplies and kitchen supplies, keep stock of inventory
- Close and lock up the office at the end of the day
- Have fun & stay engaged! The better you feel doing your job, the more supported the customers & the coworkers would feel, remember that happy staff = happy customers. Maintaining a positive state is an important part of this role. We want you to be happy, health & abundant & we would support you to do so!
- Eligible to work in Canada; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or have a work permit
- High School Diploma or equivalent; further education in Office Admin or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven work experience in a similar role, professionalism in attitude and appearance
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Basic technology skills including Email management, Web Navigation, Word processing, Typing Speed of 30 wpm, File Management, Video Conferencing (Zoom/VSee/Skype), familiarity with MS Office
- Social Media savvy, comfortable using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience in customer-facing position and user-level understanding of some CRM software is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts
- Strong Customer Service focus and the ability to collaborate with the team
- Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Adept at deep listening, with an ability to hear what the customer needs
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., printers/ copiers/ phones)
- Willingness to learn and grow as the company evolves
- Desire to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation.”
- Shall be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and in the lives of the fellow employees
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours as agreed with the supervisor.
- Paid holidays & competitive compensation.
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for home & phone.
- Friendly work environment, office pantry with organic tea & coffee.
- Training on a variety of job skills and an opportunity for career development.
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers.
- This is an opportunity to work for a company that is consciously and measurably increasing the consciousness of the planet.
Nelson, on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region. Click here for more information about Nelson.
No. Relocation package is not available for this role.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for the role of Receptionist’ and your name in the subject line.