FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FLFE’s mission is to create the optimal conditions for the evolution of consciousness in our economized society.
We are hiring Receptionist to support the rapid growth the company is currently experiencing. As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
Do you have what it takes to make a great first impression…?
Are you professional, organized, friendly and do you truly enjoy interacting with people…? Do you have a desire to learn about and grow with our company…?
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests warmly and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
We are looking for someone to manage our front desk daily and to perform a variety of administrative tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for people who are qualified for this role and are looking for a long- term career within the company. The right candidate could feel fulfilled by the alignment of their mission and FLFE’s mission and would be willing to contribute to FLFEs’ success.
The ideal candidate would have compassion for the human condition and find joy in serving its evolution. They have a great work ethic & they appreciate the thoughtfulness and the intent behind the quality of the work environment in terms of lighting, HVAC, air filtrations, office furniture & office equipment such as standing desks, proper chairs, etc. They find joy in working with like-minded people and get a sense of satisfaction from the interactions that occur in the FLFE office environment. They are inspired by the customer contact and find that it energizes and enlivens them, adding energy, which translates into a sense of endurance to complete tasks and to stay present, loving and supportive with the proper boundaries as they interact with customers.
They demonstrate the ability to manage their energy as it relates to customers and when they have difficult conversations, and they understand that how to take time to recover from such intense discussions. They are willing to complete training that they need to perform their job with excellence and take the initiative in obtaining that training. They utilize the company’s benefits program to support their spiritual, mental, and physical health when they need it. They understand proper boundaries as it relates to gossip and the personal interaction and frustrations that occasionally happen in any work environment.
The Receptionist is expected to resourceful, proactive, exhibit professional warmth and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The Receptionist’s performance is measured based on their ability to contribute positively to the team, emotional maturity, ability to express their own individuality (their own authentic way of being) while maintaining healthy relationships with coworkers. All the above requires an ability to maintain a positive frame of mind in all interactions, both internal and external.
To be successful in this role, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress-management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting subscribers or potential subscribers who call in with their questions about FLFE, encouraging them to sign up or get a free trial.
- Receiving and responding to incoming phone calls & emails in a timely, supportive manner
- Listening to and supporting customers in their subscription choices – remembering to encourage them
to subscribe to what is most appropriate for them, not “What you would choose.”
- Completing notes and tasks on records, ensuring clear, concise communications are maintained
- Providing outbound support to customers as required/ requested
- Ongoing support and assistance to team and department with projects as requested
- Assist clients in navigating the FLFE website and sign up for subscriptions
- Maintain a professional/positive presence when connecting with customers, self-regulate/self-motivate
/do self-care as necessary within reason
- Continuous education regarding FLFE services and programs
- Having fun and being engaged with assisting others on their journey to higher consciousness
- Welcome visitors and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone with a positive attitude
- Answer, screen, and forward inbound calls and respond to voice mail, prioritizing urgent inquiries
- Check emails and respond to customer inquiries, attend to other staff needs, etc.
- Front-desk activities, including sorting and distributing electronic and paper correspondence
- Check subscription records as assigned, ensure information is correct, if needed, contact the subscriber
- Assist other team members with their tasks/customers, as necessary
- Maintain workplace security by following procedures and protocols
- Keep the reception are safe, tidy, and clean, ensure confidentiality especially while having visitors
- Manage the Google calendar, team updates and schedule meetings
- Order office supplies and kitchen supplies, keep stock of inventory
- Close and lock up the office at the end of the day
- Leverage continuous education and personal growth opportunities, improve business skills as well as understanding of the FLFE service and programs by watching the company webinars, etc.
- Have fun & stay engaged! The better you feel doing your job, the more supported the customers & the coworkers would feel, remember that happy staff = happy customers!
- Eligible to work in Canada; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or have a work permit
- High School Diploma or equivalent; further education in Office Admin preferred
- Proven work experience in similar role, Professionalism in attitude and appearance
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages would be an asset; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts
- Strong Customer Service focus and the ability to collaborate with the team
- Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Skilled in multitasking and managing stress and work pressure, regarding deadlines
- Adept at deep listening, with an ability to hear what the customer needs
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers/ copiers/ phones)
- Willingness to learn, and grow as the company evolves
- Willingness to explore the theme of “what is in the highest and best interest of all creation”.
- Shall be a loving presence in the lives of the subscribers and in the lives of the fellow employees
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
- Benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays & Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment, Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills
- Opportunity to bring all of yourself to work, to be able to bring your spiritual approach to life to your job, and explore that with your fellow coworkers and customers
Nelson, on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake, nestled in the rugged Selkirk Mountains of southeastern British Columbia, in the beautiful West Kootenay region. Click here for more information about Nelson.
No. Relocation package is not available for this role.
Business as a Spiritual Practice
We conduct business as a nondenominational spiritual practice to the best of our ability. Please share your experience of the spiritual path you are on and how you think it may fit with ours after reviewing our website (www.flfe.net) and perhaps listening to some of the webinars.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for the role of Receptionist’ and your name in the subject line.