Implementing healthy boundaries into your life.
- How does a cultural, religious or political environment affect boundaries?
- How are compassion and divinity involved with boundaries?
- Setting personal boundaries with your health, what you consume, staying well hydrated and eating well.
- Consciousness boundaries, what media we consume, what thoughts we choose, the energetic body.
- Boundaries with participating in drama with others.
- Self-respect as an aspect of divinity.
- Understanding how our triggers relate to our boundaries.
- Communicating with those close to you about boundaries.
Setting Energetic boundaries/Psychic Self Defense from the book “Practical Psychic Self Defense for Home & Office” by Choa Kok Sui
How to create an Etheric Auric shield
- Close your eyes. Be aware of your basic chakra or the base of your spine.
- Connect your tongue to your palate.
- Do deep pranic breathing. Inhale slowly for seven counts. Hold for one count. Exhale slowly for seven counts. Hold for one count. Continue doing pranic breathing while making the etheric auric shield.
- Visualize or imagine a peach or light orange elliptical-shaped lamp in front of you. Imagine you have become small and you are entering into this peach elliptical-shaped lamp. Imagine you are inside it.
- Internally see that you are completely surrounded (upper, middle, lower, front and back, top and bottom of the aura) by a luminous light orange transparent shield. With conviction, feel that the etheric auric shield is very strong and unbreakable.
- Visualize or imagine the etheric auric shield as metallic light orange.
- Continue doing the pranic breathing for about nine cycles.
- Silently affirm, “I am shielded from all psychic attacks and contaminations. I am shielded from harm and danger. So be it. This shield will remain for a duration of 12 hours. So be it. This shield is impregnable and unbreakable. This shield is internally permeable. So be it.
Credit: Master Choa Kok Sui – Practical Psychic Self-Defense for Home and Office