- Go to the FLFE website. At the top of the page, click on “Member Login”. Use the email address and password you used to begin your subscription (in the FLFE Welcome Letter). If you’ve forgotten your password, you can use the “Forgot my password” button to receive an email to reset your password.
- In the navigation header choose “Add/Change/Cancel My Properties”
- Scroll down past your current property address(es) and click the “Subscribe Now” button.
- Select a subscription option for the new property.
- Go to the FLFE website. At the top of the page, click on “Member Login”. Use the email address and password you used to begin your subscription (in the FLFE Welcome Letter). Don’t worry, we can recover a password if you’ve forgotten it. You can use the “Forgot my password” button, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 250-352-9909.
- In the navigation header choose “View/Change/Cancel My Properties”
- Find the subscription you wish to change from the list (if you have multiple addresses with FLFE applied).
- Click on the “Change Property Address (green checkmark)” button.
- Enter your new property information and click “OK”. You will then see a final confirmation screen.
- Your gift of the energy to a Religious or Spiritual Organization continues on for as long as we offer the service.
Note: If you are having difficulties with this process, please contact us at 250-352-9909 or by email at email@example.com.
FLFE works quite well with apartment buildings as long as we have a good legal address with an apartment number. In fact, we are finding that many apartment buildings have apartments that are affected by geopathic stress zones in the building. When electrical lines and water lines run up and down buildings, often in elevator shafts, junction boxes and splices can create zones where the energy is disturbed. These create geopathic stress areas that are not good to live in. We can tell where these zones are because the level of consciousness is very low, below 200 on the Hawkins Map. We added new programs into FLFE to take care of this. When we measured the level of consciousness of the apartments after the change, the levels went up to the 540-570 zone that we expect.
In an apartment, nearby neighbors benefit from FLFE as the energy radiates out from the apartment. We have noticed that the FLFE energy particularly moves along common walls.
The location of your legal address is required. To apply the Focused Life-Force Energy we must have a specific legal address (as defined by your country’s government) that clearly identifies the property. In most cases that will be your mailing address, including the zip code. Be sure to include your building number or letter, your unit or apartment number. Each subscription applies the FLFE Field to one specific location. In some rare cases, latitude and longitude coordinates might be needed. Consulting a mapping program on the web like Google Maps may be helpful to be sure that the address clearly identifies the property.
In some cases, particularly away from urban areas or for a large tract of land, other legal designations can be found in government documents or records. Examples of these would be parcel numbers, lot numbers and legal descriptions on deeds. Throughout the site we may use “property”, “home”, “location” and “address” when referring to the application of FLFE. We are always referring to the full legal address.
Or, what happens if the property I own is broken up by pieces owned by others even though it just has one address?
The FLFE System requires a legal address or coordinates to associate or entangle with. The FLFE wave goes to the legal boundaries of the document defining the parcel that exist in the courthouse, up to 5 acres. For a property larger than 5 acres, the FLFE energy goes to the 5 acres surrounding the primary residence plus 300 meters stopping at the adjoining legal addresses. The FLFE Wave entangles with an area of 567 meters around coordinates, again stopping at adjoining legal addresses.
In the situation where a property has been broken up into sections informally by the owner, the entire property goes on the FLFE Wave and service. In places in the world where addresses are understood locally and not legally detailed in official documents, the local understanding is used. FLFE created a highly energetic environment that the body pulls on for healing. Increased healing requires more water and so hydration is important. The full FLFE service should not be put on a property without someone present knowing and encouraging others who may not be aware of FLFE to hydrate properly.